Sunday, July 19, 2009

Exhausted but Happy.

Hullo my lovely bloggy peeps, I've missed you. The weekend was a great success and lots of food and drink were consumed but my eyes are like a half shut knife as I write this, peering through little slits so I shall keep it brief and be back, bright and fresh tomorrow. Just like a daisy. Not the flower, the cow...

We rushed back from Coldingham, near St. Abbs, stopped off at the house to grab supplies, jumped back in the car, sped to Tesco for more supplies (not Asda, Tesco was nearer!) and then hot wheeled it to Mugdock for the BBQ we were hosting. It was lovely but ohmygodamishattered.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

marble rose said...

Sounds like you had fun!!!!! Go get some sleep!

Fleur
xx

J Mac said...

Stopping by from SITS ♥ !
Nice blog!
Have a great week!!