Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Menu List for 21st-28th May 2009

I've planned for this week taking into account the school holiday and store cupboard ingredients. The amount spent was £45.81. A few basic ingredients were also bought (click on receipt to see full list, in large), e.g. milk, bread, pine nuts, nutella, fruit, veg. The remaining approx. £5 will be used for other basics throughout the week.

The cakes will be made on Friday as we have friends coming over but we're bound to have half left to last us a few more days!

Salmon Fishcakes
Cheesy Potato and Leek Pie
Penne Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
North African Lamb with Chilli and Ginger and Cous Cous
Mince & Tatties
Baked Potato Salad
Lentil Soup

Lemon Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Chocolate Cake

2 comments:

Jo said...

okay I'm now freaking out at how organised you are. Can you come and organise my house for me? Please we need help! The dog ate fish pie today! Jx

Helen McGinn said...

*LOL*! That's a posh dog you've got there! Fish pie indeed! I live my life in organised chaos...I'm really, really good at it. ;O) x